Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
How does this site collect Personal Information?
The Friar Tuck does not knowingly collect your personally identifiable information without your consent. Whenever you complete any of our online ordering or contact forms, the “Services”, you will be required to provide a certain amount of information about yourself. Some of this information will be mandatory in order to help us complete your request, while other information will be optional. Mandatory information is indicated by an asterisk (*) on all such forms.
Further personally identifiable information may be collected when The Friar Tuck exchanges communications with you through the contact page, for example, if you submit an enquiry, or when you choose to share your personal details with The Friar Tuck.
Please note that e-mail communication may not be secured. Therefore you should not provide us credit or debit card details in your e-mail messages to The Friar Tuck.
Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, incomplete or outdated information may prevent you from using the Services and impair The Friar Tucks ability to provide you with the Services.
How is your Information stored?
All information gathered from this website is stored on our own secure service. No information is held on publicly accessible servers or third party sites. We do not sell or lease this information to third parties.
What does The Friar Tuck do with your personal information?
The Friar Tuck may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services and to enable you to use them;
- to improve and customize your experience with the Services;
- to develop and improve the Services;
- to handle enquiries, complaints, collect payments and manage returns;
- to send you updates and notices, to provide you with information relating to the Services;
- to facilitate communication between you and The Friar Tuck;
- to enforce the Terms and Conditions;
- to contact you as and when The Friar Tuck believes it to be necessary;
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies as required;
- to collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services;
- it may be that you provide us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will be disclosed only in accordance with the disclosure policy below.
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services;
- for any other purpose stipulated in this policy, or in the Terms & Conditions.
Cookies are small amounts of data that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
For further information about how Cookies work, and how to delete or control Cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Friar Tuck reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
The Friar Tuck has strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of all customer or visitor information. If you have any concerns or questions about your information, please contact us to discuss the matter further.
Please contact The Friar Tuck to request a copy of any of your personal data that may be on record or if you wish to request the deletion of this data and we will process these for you.